When thinking about the perfect family home, there are many attributes that come to mind but it is often hard to find all. The moment you walk through the door you will see 14 Red Gum Crescent encapsulates the epitome of a true family home. The well-designed floorplan sees the entire living area downstairs look out and open to the entertaining area and supersized backyard. Located in one of Wakerley's most desired and family-friendly estates only a short walk or bike ride to Sheriff Park with a playground, open fields, basketball court, dog park, and walking tracks. When looking for the perfect family home, it really doesn't let much better than this.
The lower level of the home offers a multitude of space and living areas including a media lounge, family rumpus room, and study that could also be closed off and used as a 5th bedroom if required, as there is a full bathroom downstairs to service guests. The kitchen is modern in design with stone benchtops, plenty of bench space, a 900mm oven, gas cooking, and loads of storage. The kitchen is also well-appointed and looks out to the backyard which is perfect for families who like to keep an eye on their little ones. The open plan design sees a huge living and dining area that seamlessly opens to the backyard which makes this home the entertainer's dream.
Moving upstairs, the master suite offers its own private balcony, ensuite with double vanity and walk-in robe. The additional 3 bedrooms are a generous size and the kid's retreat is perfectly positioned for them to enjoy their space. There are not too many opportunities like this one so make the time to view this home before someone makes it theirs.
14 Red Gum Crescent Features
- Gumdale State School catchment
- 20 Minutes to the Airport, 25 minutes to the CBD, and 10 mins to Westfield Carindale
- Less than 10 minutes to The Gateway Motorway and Manly Yacht Club
- Luxurious master suite with large ensuite and wrap around-built in wardrobe
- 3 Additional good-sized bedrooms upstairs
- 3 Bathrooms in total with a full bathroom downstairs
- Study near the front door that could be closed off for a 5th bedroom if required
- Large open plan design opening out to the large entertaining deck
- 4 Internal living spaces including a media lounge, kids retreat, and family rumpus
- Well-appointed and large kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
- Views out to the whole backyard from the kitchen, perfect for families
- 900mm oven with gas cooking
- Daikin zoned ducted air conditioning and 3 Phase power
- 5KW of panels and SMA inverter solar system
- 3000 Ltr water tank that is plumbed to the toilets
- Cosmetic freshen-up with the internals fully repainted and LED lighting
- Glass sliding doors along the bottom level of the back of the house
- Large rear deck and spacious backyard with plenty of room for a pool
- Large front upper balcony off Master bedroom taking in leafy surrounds.
- Side access for small trailer or all the kid's bikes etc
- Electrical conduit and pit run to the backyard ready for pool installation
Properties like this are rarely offered to the market so arrange your inspection today. Don't wait to be told it's sold. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV Access
- Solar Panels