This well loved home is being offered to the market for the first time in 49 years and is an opportunity for a family looking to get into the market. Renovate is an option with a small lift and rebuild underneath. Or just renovate what is currently there depending on what your budget is. For those looking for a cracking location to build a new home then this is it. With Lota train station around the corner and Lota Dog park as your neighbour across the street.
With a slightly sloping block from the rear to the front siteworks will be at a minimum. You have a north-facing backyard which will be great for relaxing in summer. Walk to the train station, Fig Tree Point Park, and Lota State School. Come and see why Lota is highly desirable with families looking for a quiet lifestyle.
23 Andrew Street Also Features
- 2 Bedrooms with built-ins
- 1 Bathroom upstairs and powder room downstairs
- Large storage area plus lock-up garage
- Enclosed balcony with a Northern aspect
- Kitchen is functional and appliances have been hardly used
- Main living is air-conditioned
- Moreton Bay Girls and Boys College only a short drive away
- Iona Boys College is 3 stops away on the train
- CBD is 40 minutes on the train Express from Manly is 33 minutes
- Airport is 25 minutes by car and Gateway Motorway is 10 minutes away
- Wynnum Central is 5 minutes by car and Manly Yacht Club is around 4 minutes
Inspection is a must to see what is on offer. Arrange your private inspection today or visit the next open home. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes